DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded my '03 2500 a couple of weeks ago, and have a few random items for sale that didn't go with it.
1st: My '03 Superchips 3714. It's on ebay motors with a 'buy it now' of $225. It has about 3 days left. It's in excellent condition.

-The rest of these items, I am not putting on e-bay for the simple reason that they are not worth the fees.
1: A brand new in-box Mopar under-hood lamp for my '03. Part #56021441 so you can check the price brand new. I am also throwing in the factory wiring harness, which is also brand new in-bag. I beleive part #56051115AA. Togethar, these two are about $75. I'm asking $30 for the both of them plus shipping. Once again, both brand new and never installed.
2: A brand new Laramie badge. No, it's not in its plastic seal, but it is new and never installed on my truck. I'd take $10 shipped.
3: My factory Infiniti 6x9s out the '03. I replaced them this summer with a set of Polk DB 690s, which was a mistake since I kept the factory Infiniti head unit in the truck, and the Polks sounded terrible with it. These speakers are good shape and guaranteed to work. I'll take $20/obo plus shipping (since they are fairly heavy).
4: The factory intake (box, hemi had, mit, etc) with the K&N drop-in. Asking $30/obo plus shipping. All are in excellent condition. I would prefer a local pickup on this item since shipping is going to run a bunch. I am in the Enid, OK area.
***Let me know if anyone is interested. E-mail me at: [email protected]. By this evening, I'll have pics of everything. Sorry for the long post.

·
Retired Guy
1,239 Posts
I will take the under-hood light and harness.
will PM

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I forgot to mention that the K&N is clean, oiled, and in excellent condition. I'm willing to part out the intake and filter if needed. Make me an offer.
**Also, the underhood lamp and harness is on hold for now.**

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
**Underhood lamp and harness SOLD
**Programmer SOLD
-I still have the intake, Laramie badge, and 6X9's for sale. Make offers$$$$

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.