DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
13,484 Posts
Wasn't sure what to expect....you with your pants down or something!.....Nice ride!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've already got the RamHammer on the way for it, along with some other goodies. As soon as I get time it's going to Slammed1 for altitude adjustment too. He's going to do a custom drop for it.

Who's got the fastest HEMI dually now? They are about to get a run for their money....

·
Fast SHOW Truck
4,446 Posts
Beast2 said:
I've already got the RamHammer on the way for it, along with some other goodies. As soon as I get time it's going to Slammed1 for altitude adjustment too. He's going to do a custom drop for it.

Who's got the fastest HEMI dually now? They are about to get a run for their money....

do i hear a STROKER

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sure it will get a stroker too. Stu is already working on a cam profile for it as we speak.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
It looks pretty Sweet.
But I would rather see the true Beast Truck.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's getting reassembled, color sanded and buffed this week. It should be complete soon.

·
Absolutely
6,742 Posts
catsltd said:
It looks pretty Sweet.
But I would rather see the true Beast Truck.

x2

I take it this is goin to be your tow rig.

·
12.02 na - 11.46 nos
839 Posts
good lookin ride Scott for sure

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep it's the hauler. A gallon of blue and it will match the little truck too.

Brad I need you to call me!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hammer Automotive salutes ya , ya crazy Texan!
GOD, I have the major jealousies over this one!!
Way to go ,bro!
I would be more than proud for that big white bear to wear the RAMHAMMER that brings the air!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Awesome truck guys! I know we have another member with a dually, but its a megacab that has the Hemi. He says its got over 450hp, but I have yet to hear any specs on it yet. Its a tough looking truck though.

KB

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
why not go diesel? you just gonna build the hell outa the engine or something? seems like a big truck for a "little" gasser... compared to the diesel

-David

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.