DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it happened ... a PW sighting in the Wine Country. I was cruising down my local highway and I looked towards a truck parts/Leer retailer. There low and behold is a silver Power Wagon parked right in front. Very nice looking truck! If I hadn't been pressed for time, I would of whipped around and got a closer look ...

·
Bushwacker!
2,787 Posts
yeah i saw one at a small dealership in the colorado rocky mountains. if i had time, i would have dropped by to check it out.

mike

·
Registered
840 Posts
Saw my 1st one yesterday. Was pulling into the market parking lot as I was pulling out. Nice red one. Beautiful!!

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
i see a powerwagon every day.. its right in my driveway.. lol.. (forgets they are talking about 2005 powerwagon).. crawls back into corner in shame.. haha

im actually getting around the same, if not better gas mileage on my 75 powerwagon.. so i like it!

·
Bushwacker!
2,787 Posts
i looked at one at a dealership last night after hours as i happen to spot it from the road. those 285 tires looked small on that pickup! the height of the pickup was about the same as mine with the 3" lift, but the tires weren't as wide. i think when i get my power wagon, i'll immediately slap 305 tires (33X12.5) on it. i don't see the need for 35's as this thing looks pretty capable, and i'll need to test the full flex of the suspension on the colorado rocky mountain rocks out prior to the 35's.

mike

·
Too much violence
3,892 Posts
MSCH2112 said:
i looked at one at a dealership last night after hours as i happen to spot it from the road. those 285 tires looked small on that pickup! the height of the pickup was about the same as mine with the 3" lift, but the tires weren't as wide. i think when i get my power wagon, i'll immediately slap 305 tires (33X12.5) on it. i don't see the need for 35's as this thing looks pretty capable, and i'll need to test the full flex of the suspension on the colorado rocky mountain rocks out prior to the 35's.

mike
Hey Mike, Just check out your site, nice truck!!

Looking at your current truck, I'd say that Powerwagon is definitely you. The trophy pics are great, now that's hunting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.