DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow.. although i must say i dont care for it in white, it's one helluva truck.. sticker was 34.. didnt look too much because i know its not even an option for me right now. but i was impressed.. and, while i was leaving the parking lot.. saw a general lee charger drive by.. great day.

·
2013 Laramie Power Wagon
2,024 Posts
75 Power Wagon said:
Wow.. although i must say i dont care for it in white, it's one helluva truck.. sticker was 34.. didnt look too much because i know its not even an option for me right now. but i was impressed.. and, while i was leaving the parking lot.. saw a general lee charger drive by.. great day.
Must have been a regular cab for a $34k sticker? Either that or you read the price before the 26P package was added :D

·
2013 Laramie Power Wagon
2,024 Posts
75 Power Wagon said:
no, it was a quad cab.. must've had no options whatsoever.. but it said after employee pricing 34, something..
oh, thats about right after employee pricing! i thought it was before the EP! i was about to flip my lid after what i just paid lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
well I almost SHAT myself when I saw one coming down the road.... that's one mean *******

·
Registered
244 Posts
jmbones said:
oh, thats about right after employee pricing! i thought it was before the EP! i was about to flip my lid after what i just paid lol

lol no sh!t ... was thinking the same thing ... heh

Danno

·
Registered
251 Posts
so whats the story with the bumper?

the winch and bumper won't fit on a cummins?

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow.. i guess i dont get out much, but we drove down to yuba for a sections tournament baseball game and i saw ANOTHER *********** WAGON heading north on I-5.

·
Registered
533 Posts
i love my power wagon. it's a really eye catcher. you get alot of long looks and stares. i think it's maybe because there so tall. i live in a small town and i have only seen my black one. i'm sure down south in the bay area, there's alot more. even when i wanted to buy one from the dealership they had to trade from another lot in L.A. somewhere.

·
Bushwacker!
2,787 Posts
i don't get too many stares that i can see....not many people of your average joe know what a power wagon is.....they just see a ram.

mike

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
75 Power Wagon said:
Were you at Chuck Patterson in Chico when you saw that Charger go by on the 16th?

If so, I was on my to Chico when that General Lee clone Charger flew by me!

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Hemi Pete said:
...I was on my (way) to Chico when that General Lee clone Charger flew by me!...
I was goin' 60mph when I hear this roaring sound over the wind noise (all four windows were down). ;)

So I look in my rearview mirror to see this huge orange and black Charger a-chargin' like mad toward my rear bumper! :gr_patrio

The hulk of a car grows rapidly in my mirror as an oncoming Honda approaches rapidly, I'm thinking "Holy crap! He's gonna nail me!" :crazy:

So I maintain my speed and pull over as far as I could just as it flies by with a loud roar. :elton:

That '69 Charger had to be going at least 100mph, because when it passed me it was like I was standing still besides the freeway. :cool:

Oh, and the oncoming Honda still had plenty of room to go!!! :rck:

It was a cool kill, even for me!!! :D

·
Big Black Power Wagon
578 Posts
My power wagon gets tons of attention especially after the addition of the 35 inch tires. People who ask me about it cannot believe that it is not lifted and comes like that from the factory.

·
2013 Laramie Power Wagon
2,024 Posts
Renegade said:
My power wagon gets tons of attention especially after the addition of the 35 inch tires. People who ask me about it cannot believe that it is not lifted and comes like that from the factory.
Renegade, what type of tires did you go with? Can you get some nice pictures of it with the new tires up here? Have you tested the 35's with max flex and any rubbing?

·
Big Black Power Wagon
578 Posts
I put on 35 inch BF Goodritch mud terain tires. I have had them in some situations where i have almost completely flexed the suspension with no rubbing but i have not had it on a remp to completely flex it out to the limit. I believe that at full flex there will be little or no rubbing. Ill try to get some pics up tonight.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Gotta love that black Power Wagon! :tup:

·
Hotty Toddy Gosh Almighty
5,101 Posts
Renegade said:
I put on 35 inch BF Goodritch mud terain tires. I have had them in some situations where i have almost completely flexed the suspension with no rubbing but i have not had it on a remp to completely flex it out to the limit. I believe that at full flex there will be little or no rubbing. Ill try to get some pics up tonight.
Just curious if you have flexed it with the sway bars disconnected w/ the 35s?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.