DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day at I was sitting at a red light waiting for it to change. I noticed that the temperature reading on my Dodge overhead console showed that it was in the upper 70’s so I decided to roll the windows down. I rolled the front to windows down with no issues or problem so I moved the rolling the back windows down. The left window is about 2 tenths of a second slower than the right window. I could believe it. I pulled over into the local grocery store lot and tested it several time. I mean WTF how can Dodge sell a product that has this kind of major issue. I’m SO pi$$ed off right now I’m actually considering selling my truck and buying a Yugo. If Dodge has a major safety flaw like a slightly slower window on the left than the right what else are the cutting corners on.

Had to vent,
Dan :gr_patrio

Just mocking some of the overly dramatic post I read on here. :rck:

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
lol, you're not the first to notice this, even if it is sarcastic

do a search for "power window races" lol

my passenger side front window is ALOT slower than my drivers side front window, and most of our trucks has the same issue

really annoying :p

·
Platinum 2K R/T
4,054 Posts
That was a good 'vent'....

I can't see why slower windows can be a safety issue. If you had to roll them down yourself and had a sore arm, I think that would be worse than to have a slower than usual powered window! I guess that the fronts hold higher output motors for more frequent use than the rears.

My turn to vent:

I'm sure there are others who think this too, but my peeve is people that drive around with headlights they have replaced, but not aligned properly - be it in a truck or a car, they install the lights themselves to save a few dollars and then they don't get them aligned properly so they point upwards just enough to annoy leading vehicles (or they shake a lot over rough roads). How hard is it to park the vehicle close to a flat, even wall, and adjust the levelling screws¿

Then again, I know the answer: a lot of people just don't give two schitts these days.

I have not noticed any window flaws on my durango!

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Chauncy said:
do a search for "power window races"
The best thread ever by the best thread starter!!!

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Is this one of those "one old woman bitching about another old woman" threads?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Old lady came into the dealership complaining that her left window was much faster than the right...she was serious. the service manager told her that since the left was used more than the right buick had installed HEAVY DUTY motors in all left side windows..she baught the story and left happy

·
Registered
360 Posts
six pak said:
Old lady came into the dealership complaining that her left window was much faster than the right...she was serious. the service manager told her that since the left was used more than the right buick had installed HEAVY DUTY motors in all left side windows..she baught the story and left happy
:thatfunny

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.