DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well with the price of gas and with adding another family member in feb. the time has come to sell the truck.:bawl: i really couldnt pass up the deal so it was time. the truck had 149000kms on it and the dealership gave me 11k for it so i came out on top, and i pick up my new 2013 mazda 3 gt hatch in the morning. ill still be hanging out around here cause i like too. thanks for all the advise over the years DT rules:rck:

·
Be Cool!
985 Posts
Nothing wrong with that, we all gotta do what we gotta do, and the lower fuel bills are nice.

·
Site Administrator
22,963 Posts
I've been there and done that. I hope you will be back. Best of luck to you and your new growing family. I have a little one coming in June, I know the QC trucks are not the best for child seats, that is why I am going to LOVE the mega cab come June!

I could never drive a car. Not after being in a truck so long. I'd just feel flat out unsafe..

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
We are going to miss you :bawl: lol - I hope you dont have a hard time getting used to going from a truck to a car.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i can garantee ill be back lol, but probly in a 4th gen, i just need some time to save some money, with a new house, 2nd kid on the way and the wife just bought a new car, and gas here at 5$ a gallon i figured id get a gas mizer myself and save some $$ for a few years.....ill always stay a member here. you guys are the best

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
very nice, i woulda went with a speed 3 but they wouldnt handle well in the snow lol so i just went with the 2.5 gt, also got the dealer to throw in winter rims and tires.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Congrats on the baby! My girlfriend and I are having our first in march. Good luck with the new car my cousin has one similar and it's a nice little car to drive.

·
Fueled by 1.21 jiggawatts
2,722 Posts
congrats on the new family member!! Yeah, you'll be back.. It wont take long not having a truck and you'll be wanting one again real bad.. Even if you don't haul much its easy to take having a truck for granted.

·
The Pontoon!!!
1,432 Posts
im doing the same thing my trucks goining away and im gonna get a american or german car

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow thanks for all the support guys, i really thought i was gunna get atleast one smart ass remark lol. its taking some getting use to thats for sure but i sure like the 40mpg over the 14mpg, but im keeping my eye open for a decent priced early 3g just as a build project.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.