Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad:

Some @sshole tried to break into my truck. Fortunately for me, the alarm went off and he/they didn't get a chance to get inside. Thanks to my 2way alarm otherwise I probably wouldn't have noticed right away.

So I'm out 137 bucks. 110 to get the new drivers side window installed and 27 to have the tint replaced.

Funny, I guess someone knows I just upgraded my audio system (haven't posted yet) and not even 2 weeks go by and BAM. :ugh

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
The *******s !:5191AR15firing:

·
An Army of One
1,227 Posts
The hills have eyes!

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
sorry to hear about the window but it sounds like the alarm keeped it from being much worse.

Did you do the stereo upgrades or have a shop do it?
Every time I had any install work done in the past I made sure to remove all personal info from the truck. I don't trust that the guys that work at those shops wouldn't come back and try to take your stuff.

·
Tricked out Ram
12,635 Posts
Along with that alarm you need to get some Jimmy Jammers

·
They call me Radio
4,809 Posts
The hills have eyes!
More like the hills have ears! :D

It's always easy to tell when someone has upgraded their system because lets be honest, when we get new toys, we like to use them a lot.

Sorry to hear about the truck though.

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
thats why with my past cars i made sure i didnt have it loud around my house

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
thats why with my past cars i made sure i didnt have it loud around my house
x2, even around town I don't drive with the system up.

Glad the alarm scared the *******s away!

·
Newb
105 Posts
Wow, seems like you guys have some real douchebags. I know they are everywhere, but I don't have a problem with crap like this. Seems like these trucks are getting hit just like hondas.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Seems like a lot of this has been happening lately

·
Site Administrator
22,963 Posts
That sucks! I know the feeling. Keep an eye out. What is worse everytime you are outside and someone passes by your looking at them as they are the ones that did this..

Your insurance company should fix that with no cost to you. Well, I have free glass so it wouldn't cost me anything.. not sure aboutr your policy.. look into it though..

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
The scary thing is that some times its someone you know

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
man that sucks. i just upgraded my audio system too. id like to see them try to steal the subs. took 2 of us just to load them in my truck. gl for anyone that wants to break their back lugging 200lbs! i really do need an alarm system tho..

·
GetALittleMudOnTheTires
8,389 Posts
damn another Attempted break in, everyday i see a new thread on this. sorry to hear about this

·
Tricked out Ram
12,635 Posts
man that sucks. i just upgraded my audio system too. id like to see them try to steal the subs. took 2 of us just to load them in my truck. gl for anyone that wants to break their back lugging 200lbs! i really do need an alarm system tho..
You should never invest in your truck without investing in a good and reputable alarm first as well as Jimmy Jammers and whatever other security you can as well

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
Nice, I love my 2way pager alarm.. Me and my Springfield .40 are just waiting for someone to touch it..

When I get a house one of the first mods is a security camera in the peak of the garage... So I can kep an eye on everything

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.