DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about changing the strip that runs down the doors of my truck out for gloss black ones to match the hood. Can ya work your magic and show me if I want to go ahead and do it or not? I attached a couple pics below, bad ones but still pics. Let me know if you want higher res versions to work from.

To clarify, its that 2" accent strip that currently is white that runs 12" from the base of the door.

Attachments

·
Registered
989 Posts
here ya go bro i hooked ya up. Lets see Weigle top this :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
Hello Daniel Hice,

Here you go. :gr_patrio

- If I didn't see you on Title-Page then I might have not seen you.
For the future, just post any Modification Requests in the Concept/Modified section of DodgeTalk. Thanks. :D

NICE RAM!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
989 Posts
i still say mines better. :D

·
Dodge User
1,213 Posts

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
The rub strip on the door isnt centered on the side of the truck, it stops at the back of the rear door, and if it's not body colored, it will stick out like a sore thumb. Leave it the way it is!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Daniel being that our trucks are identical, i say leave it white , i like it that way, but with Hemi5spd's rendition its hard to not do it, hahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hemi5spd said:
:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hemi5spd said:
Dude, I am still :thatfunny at that picture. You are a master with a black crayon. That pic ranks as the funniest thing I've seen on DT to date, hands down.

(I just hope he doesn't want that EXACT look).

·
Registered
187 Posts
05_hemi said:
Dude, I am still :thatfunny at that picture. You are a master with a black crayon. That pic ranks as the funniest thing I've seen on DT to date, hands down.

(I just hope he doesn't want that EXACT look).

I agree.....that had me laughing pretty hard as well.

I say leave it white...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.