DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just about to be able to offer nerf bars to the Dodge truck people at half cost over the what you can buy them for.

These are going to cost 190.00 shipped to your door and I will have them for most dodges including 03 quad cab. I am installing these on my truck friday and i will take pictures and send them to you if you are interested. You cannot find a better bar.

These are as follows:

Brand New in Box NOT Factory Seconds

Features:

3" diameter 304 high polished stainless steel tube

Will not chip or fade like chrome bars

Step area is compressed rather than cut out to enhance strength

Molded step non-slip step at each door location

Bolt on mounting kit.. No drilling required

Provides easy entry into high profile trucks

Limited Lifetime Warranty

This is NOT a universal kit. Each set of bars is made specifically for your vehicle. Package includes pair of stainless steel bars, mounting kit, instructions, and warranty.

Comparable to Smittybilt and Manik at half the cost!

If interested please email me at [email protected]

thanks;D

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm interested in these bars for my 2003 RAM1500 4x4 4Dr. Just tried your email as you have listed and it was kicked back .... user unknown:confused:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
please try it again and let me know if it is working, bellsouth has been working on it's dsl lines here.

thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pictures are ready and bars are installed, they are truely a great product and a unreal price. I have priced nerf bars around here for 389.00 at Action Truck Tops, they look and feel the exact same as these. Very easy to put on!!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
WJ

Got the pics, bars look good and a great price, especially with shipping included:D but not sure if I want to go that route :confused: I'm also looking at the wheel 2 wheel side bars. If you have any of those let me know

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello,

Well it is Tuesday and I told everyone that asked about the S/S nerfbars that we should be ready to go by today. Well we are not and I will tell you all why. It seems that a place called Competive Edge out of North Carolina has gotten the supplier rights to the east coast. I have a account with them I have been setting up and today I find out that they want to charge me more for the bars than what I was going to sell them for ($190.00). I hate people that tries to get rich off of someone by cheating people out of there money.

I have been on the phone with the maker of these and I think we have a deal worked out as I have to go thru my Alabama Address. Competive Edge does not service Alabama and maybe I can get these products out to the people at the price I quoted. I will not sell them for what they wanted from Competive Edge!!!.

I will post again when this is all over, I have never had a harder time with something like this, but when you deal with the Big Boys, they are always out to cut your throat. If I don’t get these at the 190.00 shipped to anywhere in the US lower 48 states, then I will not offer them because I don’t support cheating people out of money!

Everyone who wants these please give me a few more days and please wait that extra time so I can get you these great bars at a great price. You will be glad you did. Also anyone who wants them get your order up and wait for me to tell you that we are ready to ship. If you have already emailed me and wanted them please do so again on Monday!! Again I am very sorry about the time issue and I am working on it.

Thanks

“WJ” Waters D.B.A. Waters Racing

·
Registered
9 Posts
interested in ss nerf bars

I have been shopping around myself for several weeks looking for a quality pair of stainless steel nerf bars without paying the big bucks for bars such as Westin, Smittybilt, or Manik.

Who is the manufacturer of these bars and how long is the warranty?

Thanks
PS. Could I see some pics

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Because of a big corporate take over, I am having to revise my price list, I was offering these at 190.00 shipped, that was just going to barely pay the shipping, now I get told I have to buy at a revise price list effective today. I am going to sell to the first 19 orders that I have received at the price of 275.00, Believe me they increase my cost by 90.00. I am upset about this price increase and I may stop selling these after my orders have been filled. If you still want some let me know. If not I understand but, these will cost you 369-389 anywhere else.

PLEASE READ THE LETTER SENT TO ME l
\/

----- Original Message -----
To: WatersRacing
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: Dinosaurs brand nerf bars

Thank you for sending me your e-mail. The pricing on our Dinosaur bar is based upon volume. CYC has increase its special introductory offer because they can no longer afford to sell there high quality products so cheap. I apologize for the inconvience as for you already quoting your customers. This product is available in our warehouse. Their price sheets are no longer valid and CYC will soon ship they new adjusted price sheet effective immediately. I appreciate your interest in our products and our company. I look forward to earning your business in the future.

Mark Wolf
President
Competitive Edge Distributing, Inc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.