DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of Rumble Bee type skirts black in color! They are off of a "hemi sport" which is a quad cab. These things help the allusion of a lower truck. They are perfect, in fact I am going to put another coat of wax on them tonight as I just took them off last night. I am going for some altitude as in Fabtech baby! That is why I am selling. Check out my galley for Pictures.
425-221-5201
Renton Wa

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey man, I doubt you're interested but thought I'd ask again anyways. If you check out my thread FT/FS: Helo MAXXX6's w/ BFG MT's 35/12.5/17 (BRAND NEW!) you'll see I've got some wheels and tires I'm thinking about selling. I had also seen you were wanting to sell your 22's and I was also looking for the SRT wheels and perhaps body molding. I know you're wanting to go up so if you're interested in making a trade or something along those lines let me know buddy. Maybe we can help each other out.

Chris

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Tire and wheel

See below I can't seem to delete this.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wheel swapp

khemix said:
Hey man, I doubt you're interested but thought I'd ask again anyways. If you check out my thread FT/FS: Helo MAXXX6's w/ BFG MT's 35/12.5/17 (BRAND NEW!) you'll see I've got some wheels and tires I'm thinking about selling. I had also seen you were wanting to sell your 22's and I was also looking for the SRT wheels and perhaps body molding. I know you're wanting to go up so if you're interested in making a trade or something along those lines let me know buddy. Maybe we can help each other out.

Let me find out if 17" will fit on my truck. You realize my srt's are replicas don't you? They do look cool regardless.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
email

I can't seem to navigate to the email.

·
Registered
41 Posts
1badblkHemi said:
Those look very nice indeed, however the shipping might be a problem, and I don't know if 17" would fit ( the truck came with 20" wheels) I am conserned about the breaks clearing?
I know they cleared the rear fine and I called my local dealership and asked the service department what they thought, but I'm gonna have to call back. If they're not sure I'll just go ahead and jack up the front and mount it up to see if it clears the breaks.

I see you're in seattle so they would be shipped quite a ways. A quick general quote from UPS.com, me to seattle, shipped in 4 individual packages, was around $250 or so, but thats not through my companys UPS account, which is discounted. That is also delivered to a residential addy. (If you can get me your address I can get you an exact quote tomorrow)

And yea, I noticed that they are the replicas. Not a big deal to me at all. Are they chrome are polished aluminum? And what kinda shape are they in? Any difference between your replicas and the OEM?

I'd really like it if we could work something out as it would save me quite a bit of time and hassle. If you like, you can give me a call at 423-504-5532 and we can discuss this a little more in-depth. Not trying to push you into anything, just excited is all! Well just let me know what you think bro!

Chris

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wheels

I know what you mean about being excited, the wheels are in great shape I wash the inside of the wheel when I wash the truck. They look exactly like the real ones these are chrome, We had a mild winter last year very little de-icer was used in the area and I would wash the things asap. These things are not perfect, I am a perfectionist and something that bothers me may not you, I can send pictures of each wheel. Don't get me wrong they look real cool no curb strikes as I wright this (wife drives it) the tires are very good in the rain. Which is does here quite often.

·
Stock Just Doesn't Do It
164 Posts
how much do you want for the set shipped to 85043 Phoenix, AZ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.