1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Dont care for the look of the add on ones.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think so, the scoop is oe and even rumble bee hoods are bolt on from what I understand.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Yea I think its a good deal but I dont care for the look of the add on ones because with the lines from where it sits on the hood you can tell that its fake.But you can always buy it and remove the hood scoop insert and make it functional

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ohh and i meant "Rumble Bee Hood" on the title left out the m. But I looked at the rumble bee threads and they all look like that. I'm guessing you dont like those hoods period maka? I was gonna get the srt-10 hood but bought the hid's instead and figured this would be cool till i could get one.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
jay_real85 said:
Ohh and i meant "Rumble Bee Hood" on the title left out the m. But I looked at the rumble bee threads and they all look like that. I'm guessing you dont like those hoods period maka? I was gonna get the srt-10 hood but bought the hid's instead and figured this would be cool till i could get one.
yea I dont care for them at all, if it was on my truck when I got it I might have liked it or even if I got one for free but I couldnt see me paying for something that is ALMOST for looks. Im going to save up for an srt hood and get one next summer along with a SS bumper. Just hope Im not like you and get tempted to buy the HIDs lol

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well I love them and now that i got em couldnt imagime not haveing them.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the hid's i mean

·
Registered
93 Posts
To be off-topic, why do you love the HIDs so much, and were they worth how ever much you paid for them, and what temp did you get?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are just so much brighter and really change the look of the truck at night. I get compliments on the time since i got them on. I had silverstars before and now that my fog lights are still silverstars the look yellow. I got 8000k lights and will probobly do the fogs in the near future. When you are driving at night it just looks so much diffrent and I really enjoy driving at night now. Totally worth the price and you can still get then for $330 02-05 and $280 for 06. http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117860&highlight=mcculloch

·
UCF 2012
614 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well he said he paid 300 just for the scoop from street scene.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
You could always buy the cheap scoop, mount it with bolts and cut a hole in your hood and then cut the insert and add a grill and then it becomes functional

·
All Black and All BADA&%!
1,087 Posts
maka said:
Yea I think its a good deal but I dont care for the look of the add on ones because with the lines from where it sits on the hood you can tell that its fake.But you can always buy it and remove the hood scoop insert and make it functional
Like Me

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
ezekiel said:
You have a nice looking truck you pull off everything and its all balanced out

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
maka said:
yea I dont care for them at all, if it was on my truck when I got it I might have liked it or even if I got one for free but I couldnt see me paying for something that is ALMOST for looks. Im going to save up for an srt hood and get one next summer along with a SS bumper. Just hope Im not like you and get tempted to buy the HIDs lol
I agree
I wouldn't put it on mine even if I got it for free either

Srt10 or Cowel look a lot better

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is the hood that i bought...

Attachments

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts