DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
He also has listed singles for $59.95 ea. Two would be $119.90
Save $10 buying 2 singles. No idea........

·
Registered
6 Posts
Were you able to successfully program the keys you bought off ebay? I'm in a situation where the remote entry does not work and the keys sometimes start the Durango, othertimes the 'chip' is not recognized and the fuel system shuts down immediately after turning over. Either way, the alarm is set off every time I open the door manually. I have 2 keys that work (sometimes), would that be sufficient to program the Durango to recognize a 'new chip' in the blank keys selling on ebay (after being cut of course)? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to DT!

I have not received the keys as per now.
I let you know how I make out with programming.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I have the same problem when I unlock the door with the key alone, the alarm goes off. Have to use the remote to disable it.
The numbers on the back of my keys do not match the numbers he has listed in the auction. Not sure what to do... I really only need the rubber buttons.

·
Registered
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My dear wife lost the first button on one of the remotes! LOL!
Told her I have spares coming in! LOL, She doesn't know as usual timing was perfect to tell her!

But the Keys still didn't arrive!

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
stuck in transit!! :D

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
come down here with a small jacket and we can go grab some beers!! :D enjoy this nice sunny weather.

·
Registered
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I need a couple beers tonight! Just not sure if it will be in Texas!

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
well when you have your couple make sure the tv is tuned to something that looks like texas. and then you can say you did. :D

·
Registered
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Speed Channel, CSI or stock market will be on the TV.
Maybe Some Discovery and TLC.....but I could put your truck
on the computer as background for the real deal...since I will be multitasking: Watch TV and flick channels, drink beer, watch leosinc as background and read on DT, not sure if I will make any posts! ;)

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
yeah you better not while you are drinking. NO PWI!!

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
You Got It Man!! :D

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
my point exactly!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ebay purchases from the U.S. always seem to take forever. I might have to cave in and go through the dealership (for 1 key anyway)...the alarm going off is waking up the neighbours.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.