Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm looking for a diagram or cut-away of the RT magnums AWD set-up
and maybe some size and length numbers of the engines size.

It is for conversion purposes and I need to know if I should spend my
time making it AWD, if it is set-up is in the right location I would like to
make it AWD.

If there are no diagram or cut-away yet available, then
if anyone would be so kind to maybe take some pictures of the under belling
of the car and make a measurement form the balancer to the transfer case
and post them up, I would be very grateful. :D

Thanks in advances

·
Registered
22 Posts
hwallyb

That's strange,you want yours to be AWD and I would like to make mine 2WD for the milage. Do you think it can be added??????????? When I think about looking under mine I can imagine it being possible to do it. You will have to change you computor, the AWD has a more complex tration control systom,that just one of many differences. Mag wheels are different,no lowering spring for mine,no headers yet. Think about trading car. What kind of milage do you get with yours, we took a trip of 5200 mile and got an average of 18,90% highway. It's not unusual to 13 in town. I thought about taking off the front drive shaft, do you think that would help? Thank hWallyb

·
Registered
13 Posts
i feel the same as hwallyb about the milleage. i have experenced the same numbers. i am not going to buy another awd. the aftermarket options are n/a. however you get better launchs with less slip with the awd. its nice to have if you plan on adding another 100 or so horses to the hemi and wake it up. have heard about problems with traction on 2wd`s with lots of horespower. are you wanting awd for snow and ice or launching?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.