DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2006 SLT 3.7 v6 with I'm assuming 4 speed auto. For a while now it has been a lttle rough shifting into and out of 4th (overdrive?) at around 40mph. About a month ago I started hearing a whirring sound that accompany's the acceleration, shifting and deceleration, it's getting louder. There is also a shudder when i decelerate. Yesterday I used the tow/haul and it shifted smooth and the shudder was gone.
Really need help. I am not mechanical at all, need to have it addressed, and don't want to look like a dope when i take it into the shop!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Have a 2006 SLT 3.7 v6 with I'm assuming 4 speed auto. For a while now it has been a lttle rough shifting into and out of 4th (overdrive?) at around 40mph. About a month ago I started hearing a whirring sound that accompany's the acceleration, shifting and deceleration, it's getting louder. There is also a shudder when i decelerate. Yesterday I used the tow/haul and it shifted smooth and the shudder was gone.
Really need help. I am not mechanical at all, need to have it addressed, and don't want to look like a dope when i take it into the shop!
I would explain just like you stated in the post when you take it into the shop. The shop or dealer will perform diagnostics based on your description of the issue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.