DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my truck a couple months ago with 36000 miles and i noticed that it wasn't running as smoothly as it should. I replaced the plugs at 37000 with bosch double platinums and it didnt seem to make any difference at all. I was told that there is no fuel filter except the one inside the tank, and obviously there isnt and plugs wires so Im kind of out of ideas. Any sensors that frequently get dirty on the 05?? Any help would be appreciated.

Oh yea and its a 4.7 with 5 speed auto if that matters.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i have right at 80000 miles on my 05 4.7 and one thing i can tell u is that the injectors tend to get really dirty for some reason on the tips i work at a shop and we have BG products the 44k is awesome but u will need to run a can at each oil change or do a injector flush about once a year especially if u do a lot fo driving where the egr valve is open long trips under load or cruising at a contious speed let me know if this helps i guess it is just somthing i have found best of luck!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok I'll try to find some of that 44k but i've never seen it or even heard of it. I work at a shop also but everyone here swears by JB products. I may have to settle for the JB but ill let u know how it works out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.