DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting to like the look of trucks with a rollpan. Any suggestions on where to get one at a good price? Also, how hard is installation? Is there any other misc. things I should know about it, or is it a "pull off the bumper, put on the rollpan" kind of thing?

·
Hemi Power
2,017 Posts
I have the street scene, but i'm not sure if i'm putting it on, or sending it back. I was thinking about getting the sir michaels. I don't want the spare tire hole, and I want it flush. What do you think Brian? I'm also concerned about if I get rear-ended.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Street Scene!! Sorry for the bad pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
725 Posts
Brian THat pic of the sir micheals witht the hidden hitch
Whos is it. Im looking to go with a sir m.. with a hidden hitch.. but i want to get a hitch from a company that will work perfect with the roll pan..

also can you shoot me a price for a sir micheals i may be looking to buy one by sept.

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
The pic of the street scene pan on the silver truck is mine. I have since then traded the street scene for a sir michaels, and had the new one molded to the truck. It looks SOOO much cleaner now with the rollpan molded. If you dont plan to mold it, I would go with the street scene...but a molded Sir Michaels is #1 in my book!!!

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Id like to get a roll pan, the one with the hidden hitch. Both look nice but i already have the Dodge hitch on there and would love to keep it since i haul some stuff. Whats your prices Slammed1? Go ahead and email at [email protected]

Sorry to highjack the thread

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
mjfikac said:
The pic of the street scene pan on the silver truck is mine. I have since then traded the street scene for a sir michaels, and had the new one molded to the truck. It looks SOOO much cleaner now with the rollpan molded. If you dont plan to mold it, I would go with the street scene...but a molded Sir Michaels is #1 in my book!!!
Got any recent pics of that? :D

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
dropmob said:
are you not reading the thread?
Yeah I am... I just missed that post of his... sorry :bawl:

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
mjfikac said:
You want to sell me that underglow kit yet???
LOL... you really want that don't ya? :D Mannn, How am I going to pimp my SRT without it? haha... The only thing I'm selling is the Black Grill Shell which has already been sold... Sorry man :cool: If I change my mind on the underglow, I'll let you know :rck:

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Anyone ever see one on a two tone Ram

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.