DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a fiberglass rollpan for christmas and they precut the place to get the spare out and its humongous....was just wondering how noticeable it would be, so pics are appreciated, thanks

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mine is like 4 inches wide....thanks for the pics

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, the stupid thing doesnt even fit my truck....ebay sucks :(

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, it does fit, kinda......its a little narrow and the bodyline on the bed is not carried onto the pan and the curve isnt exactly right, but itll work for now....got it on

·
Registered
236 Posts
I wish i could get a roll pan, but i need a class 3 receiver, our trucks llok so good with them.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ill try to get pics tomorrow........ do any of yall have a hidden hitch? all i ever pull is my small 14ft flatbottom, i was thinkin about trying to make my hitch into one....looks like the spare will be in the way

·
Registered
236 Posts
You could always get a tonneau cover and put your spare in your bed, just a thought

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah, if i could find one cheap enuff i'd love one....or try to move the current location back a bit

·
Registered
334 Posts
Heres mine when I first put it on,I have the street scenes class 3 hidden hitch and flip up license plate.I drilled it for the exhaust.The roll pan is a Sir Micheals steel pan,I was going to buy the same one with exhaust cutouts that Ram Man had but its not avalible any longer.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
does the exhaust not burn yalls paint?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.