DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone has put on a roll pan, and have kept there appearance package (running boards and ground effects) on. I'm wondering if the roll pan will look o.k. with the rear valance?

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I know of a few rides that have done this. But basically they had their rollpans modified to fit nicely, aesthetically I should say. kansasdjjj has a white reg cab with the appearance pkg and he had his rollpan modified with some extra skirting. So it matches the lines with the factory style kit. So did another guy that has a rumblebee with shaker hood. If you mount it right up it will not flow right, you gotta do something to adjust the lines, cuz the rollpan will sit up much higher than the body paneling does.

KB

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks KB112. I made my own rear valance, so maybe i can figure out a way to get it to look good. I'd love to get a rollpan, but I just spent some money for my new running boards and kit (less the rear valance) so I wanna make sure I can keep them on!

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
There is a company I believe they are called proglass...They made a couple of them for rumblebee's....Its the same company that makes the saker hoods..

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Kevin! Do you know if that is a special ordered/made part? Or do they keep them in stock? It will probably make a huge difference in the cost.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.