Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
HEMI Power
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I have a chrome bumper on the back of my truck that recently came up close and personal with one of those parking poles that they have installed in the parking lot at our local Walgreens.

There was no other damage to the truck, but the bumper got crunched pretty good. I checked the local scrap yards around here and have been unable to find a replacement, and a new one costs approx $600.

I figured that I'd get a roll pan for the truck because they are significantly cheaper (around $200, depending on model), but I am worried that it might interfere with the trailer tow kit. Is this true or am I worried over nothing?

Can anybody recommend a roll pan that I can use for my situation?

Thanks in advance,
Page

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
You have to run a hidden hitch, but it is only a class III hitch. Have you checked your local Craigslist? I see chrome rear bumper on there all the time for anywhere between $100-$300.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
I see your from ohio...

I have the hidden hitch, and roll pan... Interested in buying my stuff? Its painted silver though...

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
You have to run a hidden hitch, but it is only a class III hitch. Have you checked your local Craigslist? I see chrome rear bumper on there all the time for anywhere between $100-$300.
x2

·
HEMI Power
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I see your from ohio...

I have the hidden hitch, and roll pan... Interested in buying my stuff? Its painted silver though...
How much for it? PM me.

I never even gave a thought to using Craigslist (DOH!), thanks for the suggestion. I found a chrome one on there with a hitch, and I am waiting on him to let me know if he will sell the bumper by itself.

·
GROUNDED
1,457 Posts
I just want rockys cause its allready silver and i can just put it on, the page would have to get it painted, maybe he would be willing to send the silver one my way, and i will pay to send the new one w/ license plate light up his way.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
I just want rockys cause its allready silver and i can just put it on, the page would have to get it painted, maybe he would be willing to send the silver one my way, and i will pay to send the new one w/ license plate light up his way.
I got ps2 roll pan...........................but its not for sale :thatfunny

·
2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,426 Posts
i agree, its a better deal for you DominionTX i was just complaining out loud i guess

and Butch, you are a tease

·
GROUNDED
1,457 Posts
i agree, its a better deal for you DominionTX i was just complaining out loud i guess

and Butch, you are a tease
Lets see where is goes, im not sure i even want a roll pan, if weather in dallas will ease up i am going to continue on shaving my sport bumper and i will sell you my roll pan. deal?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.