DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here you go guys! The jack is under the pumkin because we put the drop shackels under the truck while the bumper was off.

Thanks Slammed One.

Peter

Attachments

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Sweet, looks good Bro.

KB

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Looks good! :tup:

Hey a little off topic, but how do you like your Astro-Cap tonneau cover? I have one just like it and I love it! Got it from Brian as I assume you did too!

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Looks awesome!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately I did not get the cover from Brian. Once again I was still really new to the site when I bought it and the shackles and did not know about him but I know better now. I still love it. I would not let the dealer ship have it when I traded the standard cab in.

Peter

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
I like that Roll Pan! I want to get one on mine. How much was it? Looks sweet

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sam Carroll PM SlammedOne for the price. Brian is a GREAT person to do busniess with. The fit is really tight which is great because if you want to mold it in it will not take much to do. My time is coming. I am waiting till i get the stuff to move the tailgate handle.

Peter

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Looks good

Be nice if they had a strip painted to match you could sorta snap in across the entire back to hide the gap that is needed to access the hole for lowering the spare

Or instead a roll pan covering everything that you could just unscrew

Or even if you don't have a roll pan a strip you could insert would be neat

That is one thing I don't like about the rears . The gap above the bumper takes away from the lines of the truck
How many times will you really have to access the spare so it would not be a real big hassle

Maybe somebody could come up with home brew idea

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Well maybe not I just checked I don't know if the tailgate in the lowered position would have enough clearance
I still don't like seeing that gap and those weld spots or what ever they are on either side

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
looks great on your truck.........I need to add one word of advice....check your shackle installation ..from what I see from the pics they are not installed correctly.......get with me for some tips on the install if you think they are on right.......just trying to help out......get with me!!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Slammed One you have a PM. Let me know what needs to be done.

[email protected]

Peter

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Funny Slammed1 would notice that, yea the shackles look backwards, at first i though they went that way cause the stock ones did, but then looked at the directions and noticed the notch to the inside to prevent slapping the frame, simple fix!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.