DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded in my rig, so I must sell off all goodies. For sale here is a barely used RF P4002 amplifier. I just installed it about 1 month or so ago and it bumped nicely. The only missing piece that I had to leave in the truck was the bass boost dial and cable, but they are easily purchased/found. I actually have it mounted on a custom rack that I made to place under the driver side passenger seat in a QC. See pics. Also have the sub that was used. A JL 12W3v2 Dual VC. ALong with the box that it's mounted in.. All basically brand new. Only used for a very short while. Make me a reasonable offer and we'll go from there. Would prefer not to ship, but if right offer made no problem anything is possible. Please Email or PM me with question or offers. I'm located in New Providence, NJ (Northern NJ) 07974

Attachments

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
does that box only hold one sub? what brand is it?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sub

Yes, the box only holds one sub. It has no brand attached to it. I purchased off ebay new. It was very well built in my opinion, and I have no complaints about it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
How much? Very interested. You'd have to ship to 60634

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump

Bump-itty Bump Bump!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Interested in the amp only, shipped to Fairfield, NJ 07004 or a P/U over the weekend. $$$$ ???
I would also be interested in the door handles, nice job. who did them?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BoneDry, sent PM...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.