DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well update on stuff that has been comming in got the rockers installed today , they are dee zee made for the truck in stainless chrome , i think they look just right . next pic will be when i get the tow mirrors put on this weekend along wit the mega steps , then in a few days the bushwackers get back from paint

hear are the rockers.

Attachments

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Why did you put all that on if your going to get wheel flares?

·
Thread Derailer
1,854 Posts
when the wheel flares go on
you'l lose "the look" because they'll cover the piece on the quarter panel, and around the rear wheel

to maintain "the look" you'll have to remove them, and have them cut to the outside arc of the fender flares

·
Thread Derailer
1,854 Posts
fair enough
i guess the rocker deals are pretty effin thin, i was thinking about it if the flares weren't the drill on type
if they're applied with tape, it seems like you'd risk water getting in the gap created right around the rockers and eventually losing adhesion

·
Thread Derailer
1,854 Posts
gotcha
well go get em man!

·
Ramistered User
6,420 Posts
I like it! The lines run good with the chrome bumpers.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya if it was not white i wouldnt do it but i think it looks good cant waight to get the pockets back from paint .

·
Registered
517 Posts
I like how it flows with the chrome from the front bumper all the way to the rear. Looks good on your white RAM.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Funny we posted the similar response at the same time

·
GetALittleMudOnTheTires
8,389 Posts
lookin good

·
Registered
275 Posts
looks good

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well after the color matched flares get on we will see . i could still rip them of and just eat 300 bucks but we will see . i kinda like them gives it a two tone look witch i like . i dunno

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
Looks good just don't over do it with chrome

·
Registered
34 Posts
looks better than i thought it was gunna... really flows nicely with the bumper... interested to see what it looks like with the flares.
dont over do the chrome, you dont want to turn into your budies... :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.