DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Code Red
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Packraftnm and I were discussing some things last night in between scaring children witless at my house for Halloween. We were thinking about getting together some PW folks (or truck folks doesn't matter) to do different types of road trips. They could be historical ones (following along the trails of Billy the Kid, although that's been done in one of the 4x4 mags I read), visiting ghost towns, natural wonders etc. We're already doing the Moab trip end of May 2008.

I was thinking we could also do a trip to the Power Wagon Museum in TX. It's an 11 hour drive for me, but I think it'd be a blast to get a whole group of us together and drop by there.

http://www.texaspowerwagon.com/

What do you all think?

·
Registered
761 Posts
I would love take such trips, but do not have the time/money to do so. Also, any trip I take with the Power Wagon will be for wheeling (can't wait for moab in may). The PW is great offroad, but not really ideal for a road trip.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Ya I know, I wish it was a transformer. You know, Prius-- into-- Power Wagon! I'l lstart looking around these parts for putting together some cool rides.

·
Registered
761 Posts
^^haha wouldn't that be the sh!t, except I would need some DARK tinted windows, b/c I could never be seen in a prius.lol

...btw leif, that guys site is pretty cool I read a bunch of his stuff. Aparently he went to a bunch of power wagon rallies around the country that among other things include some pretty good trail rides and wheeling obstacles. I would probably look into going to one of them in the future. I am going to email the guy a few questions....thanks for the link.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts