DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its time to pull the trigger. i have picked pro comp 1089 wheels, 17x9 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern, 6mm offset with 4.75 backspace. just wanted to know if these will work without a problem before i put in the order. hate the 20's i have now. gonna get a level kit and the toyo open country a/t 285/75/17.
i think this set up should look pretty good. the tire is just shy of 34 in tall and 11 wide. will look way better than the stock 275 on 20 crap the truck came with.

· Serenity
5,995 Posts
pie said:
its time to pull the trigger. i have picked pro comp 1089 wheels, 17x9 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern, 6mm offset with 4.75 backspace. just wanted to know if these will work without a problem before i put in the order. hate the 20's i have now. gonna get a level kit and the toyo open country a/t 285/75/17.
i think this set up should look pretty good. the tire is just shy of 34 in tall and 11 wide. will look way better than the stock 275 on 20 crap the truck came with.
I have some Eagle Alloy 17x9s with a 4.625" backspace and there is all sorts of room for tires larger than my 285/70/17s and I have not leveled it. Your tires would be taller but not wider so you will be fine (only 1/8" closer in). Oh - and dont forget the pics ;)

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply. i love this truck but hate the way it looks stock. the 35s with susp. lift is such a great look, but too much cash. i think the 34in tire will look good and hopefully not be a huge drain on the mpg. with these gas prices i only drive 1 day a week to work. 45 miles each way is too much gettin 12-15 with $3plus a gallon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.