DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rollin On 4:56's
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a kind person to put these rims on my truck. Many Many Thanks.

Attachments

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
Here is a try Don - it IS Don, right? ;)

Attachments

·
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much g. Yup, it's "Don". Man, these rims look like either too much "bling", or "pimp my ride" huh? Although, the second one is not too bad. What do you think? Please be painfully honest if needed.

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
Thanks very much g. Yup, it's "Don". Man, these rims look like either too much "bling", or "pimp my ride" huh? Although, the second one is not too bad. What do you think? Please be painfully honest if needed.
Yea, but I heard you were the "Bling Master" ... or was that MagnumPower, I can not remember now :D

Anyway - I think either of the 8 spoke versions look less "busy" than the 10 spoke. Before passing judgement, if you can find a pic of any of them on an actual truck - those chops end up looking more realistic than the brocure pics. You see more of the rotors and calipers, and the lighting is not so perfect as it is in the pics you posted.

·
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been trying to learn how to chop rims, and me thinks I have finally learned(thanks to you ggravant). Here I chopped a set of moto958's on my truck, and I seem to be getting sold on these. Opinion's on this setup?

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.