Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
255-hp, 3.5-Liter, 24-Valve SOHC VTEC® V-6 Engine

The high-output 24-valve, 3.5-liter VTEC V-6 engine produces 255 hp and an equally impressive 252b.-ft. of torque, giving the Ridgeline performance on a par with V-8 trucks. Yet it still has one of the highest-mileage and lowest-emissions ratings in its class."

OH REALLY

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
And your point was????????

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
What the heck is the Rigeline?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Honda

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Oh that POS, damn it's ugly as hell and is not a pickup if the bed is connected to the cab in my opinion, it's a modified SUV.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
99RAMMAN said:
And your point was????????

just making all the V8 boys aware of this challenge.

If the ridgeline even comes close to touching my hemi in a race i will eat my dirty undies

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
So crack out the Honda, let's hook up the 5th wheels and have a good ol' ******* drag race!

·
287 cu inches of pain
1,137 Posts
The Hemi guys should be rolling on the floor laughing at those numbers, and being a 4.7 owner, I wouldn't feel the slightest threat from it either. I mean 252 ft lbs of torque? Come one the "little" 4.7 puts down 295.

Andrew

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Its like a really really big lawn mower.

·
Registered
183 Posts
how much does it weigh?

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
TTURedRaider09 said:
Its like a really really big lawn mower.
That thing is so damn ugly, I wouldn't want my neighbors even seeing me mow my lawn with it:D

·
Registered
400 Posts
it weighs like 4500 lbs....

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I remember about a week ago, i think it was last saturday.

the dealership here had a few ridgelines that were being whored out as demos. I was on the patio at boston pizza and saw many of them drive by,

So on my way back i met a silver one at the light, I rolled down my window and pointed to my truck and nodded my head. The guy test driving inched forward obviously wanting to race. The salesperson was shaking his head and pointing at the honda. so i'm tired of the talk and pointing so i wait for the light to go green. It does and i didn't even floor it and i beat the thing........ I just pussy footed my way to victory. just giving it enough gas to be a truck length ahead.

like i said before this honda will never touch our hemi

·
Registered
302 Posts
Look at it this way guys, for the buyers who bought the ugliest vehicle ever built, the Pontiac Aztek, the Ridgeline would be a step up. Those poor Aztek owners need some "trade out options" once they sober up and see what is parked in their driveway.

·
--> UNITY <--
2,417 Posts
About two weeks ago the lady friend was looking at a Honda accord. They had a white Ridgeline in the show room, so of coarse I was going all through it - HIDEOUS!!!!! The best part was that it had stickers/vinyl graphics on it of mud splashed on the side. God I hope they don't sell them like that, and it is only for display.......

On a good note, I haven't seen one on the road yet - but maybe I want too so I can get a good laugh

·
Registered
130 Posts
ill tell you the only thing cool about the ridgeline is the built in cooler in the bed with a drain plug. that would be handy

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Tysoneous said:
just making all the V8 boys aware of this challenge.

If the ridgeline even comes close to touching my hemi in a race i will eat my dirty undies

I am not worried about the Ridgeline being
able to handle my RC/SB Hemi. Not with
those HP/TRQ numbers.

·
ASE approved
8,859 Posts
i have to agree i like the in bed "trunk" that the ridgeline has if you havent seen it go down to the stealership and see one i think that it would be a really cool mod on a ram. but other than that i think that they are UGLY no wait the are not UGLY they are BUTT F------- UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hemi all the way!

Been there done that! Was traveling with my son, and my 04 Kawasaki 700 V-Force in the bed, and this ugly a$$ Ridgeline comes fly up in the far right hand lane, of a 6 lane highway. Flies by the car in the middle lane and I am in the fast lane, and I thought I dont think so, so I got on the Hemi and in a matter of seconds he was handed his :booty: . This was also going up hill at a 8% grade. So dont waste your time. Its not worth the gas. But if one tries, put it in its place!!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.