DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Im wired!!!
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A different sensor 56028815AA "37.00 bucks" replaces sensor 56028373AB "123.00 bucks". Tech Tip: After installing 56028815AA, the vehicle should be allowed to learn misfires with the new crank sensor. To do so, please do the following. 1. Accelerate vehicle to 70 mph and let off of gas pedal. 2. Dellelerate to 20 mph, without braking. 3. Turn ignition off and on. Drive vehicle and if engine MIL light is no longer flashing the mis-fire learning process has been successfully executed. If MIL light is still flashing, repeat the above process. Drive vehicle a little to ensure there are no driveability issues. STAR PARTS.

·
Im wired!!!
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just picked it up tonight and installed it. not a bad $23.10 "employee dicount" purchase. I had no mil's. Hell would freeze over before my truck would throw a mil. I replaced because the wiring on the knock and crank sensor were getting to krispy and thought it never hurts to have spare sensors, as long as there kinda cheap;)

·
Im wired!!!
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh ya i did stop and then turn off and on.

·
Im wired!!!
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya at one time i wnt with the ex. gaskets, pos that came with the headers, well you know what can become of that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.