DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went from Magn 24" to FM HD50 back to Magna 18" with resonators on and off on all and I still am not happy with it. I am thinking if I love the sound of just about any Mustang that goes by then wouldn't it make sense to run a true dual exhaust with the mufflers at the end? Has anyone done this? If so, what mufflers?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Try harder
13,236 Posts
Find an exhaust you can live with and then add an electric cutout before your catalytic converter (if you have one.) My cutout creates instant gratification via the push of a button.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
good advice. i think i'll take that to heart. what is one of the quieter aftermarket exhaust mufflers we have as an option. something with just a little more growl than stock but absolutely no no drone!?

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
good advice. i think i'll take that to heart. what is one of the quieter aftermarket exhaust mufflers we have as an option. something with just a little more growl than stock but absolutely no no drone!?
Dumping the muffler after the axel helps elminate almost all if not all the drone.
A 20" long dynomax super turbo muffler is something I think you should consider for quiet muffler. It sounds very similar to stock, just a tad louder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.