DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
EATIN CHEVYS SHITIN FORDS
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2006 2500 and im putting my switchback leds that i had in my 07 1500!!! i can not remember which wire you splice into!!! does anybody know which one i need to splice into? i know that they are not the same color, each side has a different color!! i cant remember which one it is!!!! thanks!!!

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
you need to splice into the outer wire. It should go ground / park / turn. splice into the turn, then ground the resistor.

·
ricer
308 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hey Jeremy, I am looking at these for my '06 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dual-Color-...1500|Submodel:SLT&hash=item27c48ad236&vxp=mtr and their wiring schematic shows something different. Should I go by theirs or yours? I know you have been doing this for a long time and you know what you are talking about is why I ask.
I don't see any difference in what Jeremy said and the link says... Just splice into the wire withone side of the resistor and ground the other!

·
ricer
308 Posts
Jeremy said to splice into the outside wire and the schematic shows splicing into the inside wire.

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
that diagram sucks. LOL

they don't say what is what...........so, who knows what they are wiring up to?

·
ricer
308 Posts
So should I go ahead and splice to the outside wire?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Test which wires get power when the turn signals on with the headlights and markers off. Splice into the one that gets power when you hit the turn signal. If Jeremy says its the outside one I would go with what he says if you don't have any way of testing power.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.