DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys can you photoshop this truck below with a srt-10 hood and than another with the srt-10 hood and bumper. thanks

Attachments

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
Here are a couple of tries. I even added noise to the chopped pieces to match that picture ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
Thanks guys - it just was not looking right with regular chopped parts from other trucks, so I thought I would give the noise filter a whirl and it worked pretty good.

ramguy513 - tell you bud to get a better camera ;)

·
my first mopar
258 Posts
He Is Using The Same Camera Just During The Day

HE IS USING THE SAME CAMERA JUST DURING THE DAY"sorry caps"
here is two pics same deal srt10 hood and bumper and a roll pan.your the best have at it thanks.

Attachments

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
HE IS USING THE SAME CAMERA JUST DURING THE DAY"sorry caps"
here is two pics same deal srt10 hood and bumper and a roll pan.your the best have at it thanks.
Are you "buddy" ;)

Here is a try - the front turned out better than the roll pan, but I tried anyway ...

Attachments

·
my first mopar
258 Posts
im buddy of buddys buddy thanks its perfect you r the man

·
my first mopar
258 Posts
gary the great how bout stock truck with the chrome front bumber with the red under it,and a roll pan with square exhaust cut outs.thanks

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
gary the great how bout stock truck with the chrome front bumber with the red under it,and a roll pan with square exhaust cut outs.thanks
Are you talking about the air dam along the bottom of the bumper painted red? How about that black piece along the top of the bumper? I will work on it this evening - I think I did a chop recently with some square exhausts, so I may use those.

·
my first mopar
258 Posts
how my o7 is like that

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
Well - not sure if this is what you wanted ,but ...

Attachments

·
my first mopar
258 Posts
chrome grill shell?it needs something else

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
chrome grill shell?it needs something else
Well - here was my truck at one time with the chrome grille and billet grille inserts powdercoated satin black. Does this help steer you in a certain direction?

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.