DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i for the life of me cant rem who did them before but did a awesome job he gave me a few diff options to choose from

i will add some new pics but i would like to still incorporate the yankees logo and add a new pic ( since i added the log box) and maybe even incorporate my new camper as well

ok here are some pics( plus u can look at my current sig pic for ideas and the yankee logo) let me know if u need anything else and thanks in advance

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
Here's a few for you to check out:

Attachments

·
Banned
3,572 Posts
yeah that would look great..and thanks for giving me the motovation to finally have someone change the rtc banner for me,,the same guy did mine and have to say i like his work and the pic i gave him was horrible and made it work out

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
austin4.7l said:
yeah that would look great..and thanks for giving me the motovation to finally have someone change the rtc banner for me,,the same guy did mine and have to say i like his work and the pic i gave him was horrible and made it work out
thats cool to have your sig picture set up as u like

but i think that the red truck club banner is for the truck that is voted to go on the red truck club banner

meaning that the red truck club banner should have only the truck picked by the rest of the club on the banner

and any other custom banners can have anything u want on them i think thats why jeff replied to you( below is copy and paste of his reply) in the other thread

Well....the banner is for the club, if you choose to have one of your own, you can do that. Make sure you post your best pic in the submission thread. It will be closed this Friday and I will be startiung a voting thread on Monday

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.