DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you replace your factory manifolds with shorty headers will the stock exhaust fit, basically what i am asking is can shorty headers be used as a direct replacement for manifolds any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
240 Posts
My Gibson shorties where a direct fit. Just make sure you get the application for your year/make/model/engine

·
Registered
287 Posts
shorty headers are direct fit replacements, just make sure you get a good brand, and good gaskets, and of course the right application. Remember when it comes to car parts you get what you pay for, so those $200 headers are not a wise choice.

·
EPA's Worst Nightmare
1,673 Posts
I agree with FYI101, those $200 headers are not worth it. I got a set for my V10 for $205. I haven't had any problems with them, but I couldn't feel any difference in power at all. In my opinion those headers were a waist of money, time, and I ended up scratching the crap out of my fender..

·
Chicks dig bench seats.
1,901 Posts
Edelbrock ceramic coated shorties...Thats what i'd get... summit has them for a good price.

·
pakrat
18 Posts
Why would you spend the money and knuckle skin to put headers on stock piping? Save your money and do it right!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.