DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has a spreadsheet or if someone can make one for documentation on repairs. For instance, radiator repaired/replaced @ 85,000mi. and so on. Then we could combine the info to see what the average miles are on each repair so we can figure what we need to be looking for or replace soon. Each truck is obviously used and worked differently, but the spreadsheet would be a tool to help with preventative maintenance, etc. This is way out of my computer knowledge, but I thought someone might know how to do it and be something useful for all of us. Any ideas?:gr_patrio

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
ain't really kept any records on this chit, i just do it when i feel like it:)

and, when money allows, of course:secret2:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sometimes I wish I hadn't kept any records, that way I wouldn't know how much money I've spent on repairs!:IDEA:

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
i have done no repairs on my rig, unless ya count 5-10 dollars in spray paint that i've used on the roof:mad:

but, all i've ever had to do to my truck is change the oil/oil filter and the fuel filter once every few months:tup:

·
work in progress
1,709 Posts
i have done no repairs on my rig, unless ya count 5-10 dollars in spray paint that i've used on the roof:mad:

but, all i've ever had to do to my truck is change the oil/oil filter and the fuel filter once every few months:tup:
that explains the dent in the bumper:D:D:D

·
work in progress
1,709 Posts
nope your not i get ribbed all the time due to the fact my exhaust sticks past the rear bumper about a foot and i backed into a hillside and bent the pass side bad so im using a bungie cord to hold it up (and yes its a heat rated bungie cord)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.