DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 ram 1500. I am looking for a wire harness to interface with the factory wire harness, so I don't have to splice into the factory harness. I seen dodge has a remote starter system, so a harness must exist.

If anyone has any info, please pass it on, it would be greatly appreciated.

Bradf

·
Registered
16 Posts
wire harness

the unit that dodge has for the pick-ups has a harness with it it goes to the streeing column wire cluster if you have an after market set-up most have vehicle specific harnesses available
hope this helps you
Rick

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have any idea who makes an aftermarket harness? I was looking at Bulldog, but they don't make one.

·
Registered
16 Posts
ive seen the bulldog units they are nice but as you know they dont have a harness for our trucks many companies make vehicle specfic harness but you buy them with the unit a company called crutchfield which is an mailorder auto electronic company makes alot of harnesses for they may have what your looking for i have used an audiovox unit in three of my pick ups and they all came with the harness it took about 15-20 mins start to finish and i have had no trouble with them and the range is veryy good hope this hepls
Rick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.