DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you local guys want a good stereo alarm shop, remote start etc. Hit me up. I have a good guy local that does awesome job CHEAP. I have sent numerous people to him with no problems.
Idea if you have a ram with a Black key to start the truck your looking at $150 for just remote start and install. If you have a grey key its a little more because of bypassing it but still a great deal.

He is located just outside reading on the south side. Shillington area.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
WOW!!!! $150 out the door for a remote starter? How long does it take him to do the install?

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
actually I got the black key. For that price range I very well might be interested. Makes a perfect Christmas present

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quietpeen said:
actually I got the black key. For that price range I very well might be interested. Makes a perfect Christmas present
Oh ok then yes 150 out the door for just remote start installed. I trust this gur 100% with my truck so you can feel safe. LEt me know so I can get you set up.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
how does it work with the factory alarm and keyless entry?

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IF you have a black key and it starts your truck then you dont have a factory alarm.

As far as your keyless entry it dont affect that at all. Now if you want to only carry 1 key fob he can do a different system and put your remote locks ad remote start on 1 key fob. It will cost just a little more but not much. I carry the 2 key fobs . The factory one and one for just remote start

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
I just got this done yesterday. If anybody it thinking about doing it, don't hesitate. Craig's guy does a great job. Plus craig will feed you and give you beer :D

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
quietpeen said:
I just got this done yesterday. If anybody it thinking about doing it, don't hesitate. Craig's guy does a great job. Plus craig will feed you and give you beer :D
:thatfunny The words out now!:rck:

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
dale3fan3 said:
EXCUSE ME?????????????lol
ha ha....I'm just kidding. Thanks again though. I'm still trying to get used to it, but was definitly well worth the g/f's money :D

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
the 9005 mod defintily makes a difference. So glad I finally forked over the money. Doesn't hurt that they were on sale :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.