DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
remote start

i found the avital 4103 remote start with keyless entry on amazon.com for $54.00 also purchased with the 457CW door lock interface.$9.00.
installing it rite now.

·
locogk
5,864 Posts
Keep Us Posted.

·
Registered
439 Posts
i just got a Excalibur remote start alarm with pager installed for 250 with another sensor that goes off if you open the tailgate. no bypass needed if you have a black key. works great, the guy who installed it took three hours or less in the dark. you can buy the alram kit online for like $99

·
Registered
637 Posts
I'm currently running a Clifford Matrix 50.7x Alarm system with a remote start setup. I think it's really handy and helps allow me some time to get ready before going out while at the same time having my truck warm up. Not to mention, it's fun to scare people by turning the car on and off when they get near it.

·
Registered
280 Posts
lovin the remote start

the remote start was a walk in the park,it took about 3hrs and four heinekens and reading an offroad magazine.I got the lights to blink and run with the remote start as .didnt hook up the horn,didnt want to.As far as hooking up the door locks.PITA.but i got alot of help from WEEDAHOE.You have to use relays and resistors.
But this is somthing that you can do at home,take your time read the manual.ask for help on our forum or the12volt.com.But dont be intimidated,you can do it yourself.:rck:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.