DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any one has seen out on the internet or know of a remote car starter that has wireless throttle control so that u can rev the motor while being outside of the truck. May sound gay to some but i like the sound of my Hemi w/ the Gibson super truck.

My buddy has a Gen 2 1500 with a 5.9 with a remote starter and his throttle is set high so when he starts it it sounds okay with his flowmaster

But thought what if i had a remote starter with throttle control, now that is cool.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
yeah i thought about that too, but i guess no one has made it yet, hows this for an idea, have your cell phone work as the remote for the new 2 way set ups, that be sick i think, do you understand what im trying to say? sometimes im not clear on what im trying to say.

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
I don't know why, but I think it would be funny as hell to start your engine and rev it while a cop is writing you a ticket while you stand behind it. "See officer, not only is my speedo not working, buy my damn truck has a mind of its own...."

·
Banned
7,195 Posts
damn, that reminds me. I had an off road H-pipe on my '02 GT and the engine was still running while the cop was behind in his car. Luckily he didn't write me up for that.. cha chinnggggggggggg!! And the car really did reeked of gas when stand-still.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hey, I got a real nice viper alarm with remote start. I have dual exhaust with mufflers and it sounds real nice when I start it but never heard of an actual throttle control. Maybe in the future.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I'll admit sometimes I start the truck as i'm walking up to it. The flowmasters give it a nice rumble on startup that I just want to here from outside again :rck:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.