DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone.. new to forum, I need help locating a sway bar part, if anyone could help me find one that would be great.. im in central florida, went to advance auto parts and they couldn’t find anything.. hopefully I can get some info here so I can purchase locally.. pictures attached.. i have a 2005 dodge ram power wagon, 5.7 hemi

Attachments

·
Site Administrator
22,963 Posts
I would also really check into upgrading that old steering. The newer style steering is MUCH stronger and better for drivablity. If you're having any death wobble issues, start there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike, thats exactly what im having.. a violent death wobble.. i thought i was freaking crazy!!

that link sent me to a part that doesnt look like what i have (see image #2 )

also, could u please send me to a link that would upgrade the entire steering as you mentioned? i may not be able to afford it, but may be able to change out at beginning of year

thanks you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i've looked thru hundreds of web pages and pictures.. and cant find an end link sway bar that looks like mine on pictures at top.

do they make an "adjustable" sway bar end link?

if so, can someone post a link to where i can purchase for my 2005 dodge powerwagon..

i appreciate it. thanks!

·
2005 Hemi Ram
1,435 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
That sway bar is pushed out of place. It's pushed about 2" to the pass. side of the truck. Which is why the link on the driver side is at such an angle. Easily fixed.

Something to keep in mind here is that just because the picture doesn't look like the correct part doesn't mean it isn't the correct part. A lot of these places use a representative image just to put a picture to the part, and most of the time the image is wrong.

Have you checked with your local Dodge dealer?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.