DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
2008 Megacab
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my 2008 Ram that I've bought brand new, just started giving me grief.
Right now, my satellite radio is stuck on channel 184 and my subscription is still good for another 3 months. I have tried 3 times in resetting it with the Sirius website, and I am starting to think it is the radio. Help!

I also have problems with the back doors. It is the wiring and just wanted to mention it for other Mega cab owners. The wire harness is too tight from the cab to the rear doors and over time the wires break off. You loose your power locks, speakers, windows and anything else powered in those doors. That should be a recall item.

·
meyerjrj
117 Posts
In my 2008 Ram that I've bought brand new, just started giving me grief.
Right now, my satellite radio is stuck on channel 184 and my subscription is still good for another 3 months. I have tried 3 times in resetting it with the Sirius website, and I am starting to think it is the radio. Help!

I also have problems with the back doors. It is the wiring and just wanted to mention it for other Mega cab owners. The wire harness is too tight from the cab to the rear doors and over time the wires break off. You loose your power locks, speakers, windows and anything else powered in those doors. That should be a recall item.
I had that problem a couple of years back and solved it with a call to Sirius. I tried 3 or 4 times to reset it online without any luck but the Sirius rep had it going within a couple of minutes. Sorry, can't help you with the doors. I have a quad cab and have had no problems with the doors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.