Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys and girls

As we have recently jumped onboard here as a vendor I decided to prepare something special FOR YOU:

Join our GROUP BUY and SAVE UP TO 50%!!!

The conditions couldn't be more simple:

• Initial discount: 10%
  • Each person joining GroupBuy adds 1% of discount
  • Maximum GB discount: 25%
  • Minimum number of members for a GB to be valid: 10
  • Time to join: until Friday, May 23rd.
  • Time to place your GB order: until Friday, May 30th.
Join by replying in this thread stating your nickname and products you desire. Yes, it's THAT SIMPLE :)

And one more thing:

First two customers who will post forum referral with good quality photos of the products we do not have installed photos yet will receive a 20% REFUND!

Which means you can even SAVE 70%!!!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
815 Posts
This was posted on the Friday of a long weekend for us Canadians, only saw it since you bumped it 3 days before the deadline.

I would love to see a leather wrapped OEM-type steering wheel, headrest covers, and a leather wrapped door insert for the 4th gen trucks. If you really wanted to knock my socks off then a full set of quad cab stitched leather upper pillar wraps

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your wish is my command :)

Would you lend us your factory parts for prototyping? In exchange for free covers for them?

Or if you are interested in ordering but do not want to strip your truck for a few weeks (our [production facilities are in Europe and we need everything shipped there), please let me know - if you decide to pre order these parts before they are offficially released, we can purchase factory parts to design our templates and then offer you a 50% REFUND upon good quality photos of them installed in your truck and a brief installation write-up :)

Please let me know what you think :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi

We have it listed under 1994-20020 Dodge ram: http://redlinegoods.com/Ram9402shiftboot.php :)

How about a few othyer parts we do not have listed yet? Center console? A-pillar covers? Door trim maybe? Let me know and get yours for free :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There should be a page with our Ram steerin gwheel and the shift boot, I've just checked and the page seems to be working fine, please try again :)

As for your console - would you lend us your console lid for prototyping? In exchange for a free cover? And maybe something more? Headrests? Door trims? A-pillars?

:)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
13 Posts
I did find it, didn't take me there straight away. Odd.

Also, sure no problem. Send me a PM with instructions on what do to. I don't think there's anything else I want done, possibly. It's a new vehicle to me, the console lid is the only thing that's not really nice in the truck. Shoot me a PM and we'll talk.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There should be a page with our Ram steerin gwheel and the shift boot, I've just checked and the page seems to be working fine, please try again :)

As for your console - would you lend us your console lid for prototyping? In exchange for a free cover? And maybe something more? Headrests? Door trims? A-pillars?

:)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.