DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have 03 2500 no power at all except red flashy light on dash.i went threw other talks about this but could not find how to fix

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does anyone have the answers.on how to fix this problem I've tried disconnecting bat.does not work someone said somthing about key color .mine is grey .whats the diff.?

·
Registered
4 Posts
So I have 03 2500 no power at all except red flashy light on dash.i went threw other talks about this but could not find how to fix
I can't be positive, but my neon has a spare key without the chip in it and it has a security measure that if you try to use it the car will start, but immediately die and there's a red light that'll start flashing on the dash. If your key isn't the original that could be the problem

·
Registered
816 Posts
If the red light is flashing it is indicating the security system has immobilized the vehicle. The key used is not recognized by the ignition security system.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It could be the cable from positive battery terminal to starter. If you have a set of jumper cables, run one cable from +battery to +starter. If the truck starts, replace the positive battery cable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts