DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gotta Go
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now i have my exhaust comming straight out the back. I have 4 inch tips on it and i am getting a roll pan so i dont want my exhaust out the back anymore. I want to get two rectangular tips to put out the side of the truck right before the passanger tire. Does anyone know where i can purchase these tips?

·
2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,435 Posts
gibson super truck exhaust like this?

or camaro tips from ebay maybe?

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Most exhaust shops have a bunch of tips in stock. At least the guy I used always does.

KB

·
Gotta Go
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the camaro exhaust tips but the only thing is, is that the inlet is small. Biggest i could find is 2.5 i need atleast 3

·
September 2007 ROTM
1,332 Posts
KB112 said:
Most exhaust shops have a bunch of tips in stock. At least the guy I used always does.

KB
X2, find a good exhaust shop and they should have everything you need there. :rck:

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
How about dumping it

That is the cleanest look

·
Gotta Go
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know its the cleanest look and i like the way it does look. But then on the other hand those rectangular tips make me think of nascar exhaust that i think is amazing. I found a guy that is going to make me some. Will have pics up soon

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
i had the gibson exhaust, and i think it look pretty cool, good luck with the ones ur getting made.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.