DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Team EH.
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my wife bought me a Recon Xtreme tailgate bar. My flat 4 pin and my 7 pin trailer connectors all have power. I have plugged the 4 pin from the bar into my trucks 4 pin. I have hooked up all the wiring that comes off the bar. But the bar will not light up at all. Is my bar dead? Is there any way I can check out if the bar is dead?

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
Hook it straight to the battery. There should be a wiring diagram that came with it so you know which wire is which.

·
GetALittleMudOnTheTires
8,389 Posts
good luck with it, my first one was $#!T so they sent me another one and this one isn't any better

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
Come on down to the new house and I'll take a look at it if you don't get it figured out Jeff. :D

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
check your grounds on the plugs on your truck, ive seen this before where the ground isnt hooked up and your trailer you tow grounds thru the contact thru the ball, my first led bar did this when i got it and thats when i found out about the ground

·
Team EH.
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come on down to the new house and I'll take a look at it if you don't get it figured out Jeff. :D
Will do Rye. Havent had much time to look at it. I may just come down to your place and check out your new house and get you to give me a hand if you dont mind.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.