DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a good link for a nice set of neoprene seat covers for a 2006 Dodge Ram? I 've done a little google searching, but thought I would check with the experts here.

TIA!

2006 Dodge RAM Black 4x4 TRX4
Love It!

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
i like those covers. pretty badass. looks like you need to clean your truck though, so do i :p

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
I try, its just impossible to keep clean.

·
Registered
31 Posts
98v10ram said:
I try, its just impossible to keep clean.
yea its a truck, what can you say. I know how it is. Im probably going to get mine deep cleaned pretty soon as i know its dirty in places it shouldnt be.

But yea those covers are pretty cool. Just a question, for the middle seat in the front how is that put on? can you still open the top part where the little storage area is? Looks like it might be 2 covers for that, but just want to make sure as i use it a lot.

·
Team Blue!
66 Posts

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
kungfu71186 said:
yea its a truck, what can you say. I know how it is. Im probably going to get mine deep cleaned pretty soon as i know its dirty in places it shouldnt be.

But yea those covers are pretty cool. Just a question, for the middle seat in the front how is that put on? can you still open the top part where the little storage area is? Looks like it might be 2 covers for that, but just want to make sure as i use it a lot.
Yeah i can still open the center console.

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
I have the same brand covers! Check out my gallery!

·
Registered
44 Posts
do the neoprene covers feel tacky to the touch meaning sticky? I ask because would the dog hair stick to them or wipe off easy?

·
Registered
23,005 Posts

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
nitis said:
do the neoprene covers feel tacky to the touch meaning sticky? I ask because would the dog hair stick to them or wipe off easy?
No, their not tacky at all. Dog hair will wipe right off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.