1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
EDIT: OK, nevermind that, I guess its diffrent now.... :crazy:

·
Registered
117 Posts
When I had the dealership do mine last year it was $80. I'm sure that probably went up by now.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
depends on your dealer. mine tried it for free. (BTW...they weren't able to recalibrate it for the 35's. They could only go up to the max available tire size from the factory)

·
Registered
161 Posts
My dealer wouldnt even attempt it for me, but i have heard of other getting it done. they also have to change the pinnion factor if you go much bigger. i went with the superchips. MAX TIRE SIZE = 44" :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
I handed the instructions that someone offered here on DT to the the lead tech at my dealership and he was all over it. This guy loves the diesels and did it for free... Be perpared to pay $100, but look surprised if they do it for free. On my 03, 35s were not a problem... Good Luck!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Its possible on a 06, my dealer did mine. They said the couldn't but some how they did. Mine runs on 37" tires with a six speed and at 60 it only off by .6 MPH. Im not sure they even know why its right but it is. Also they charge me just under 45.00 every time.

Jerry

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Hey codys2500, do you have any pics of your truck? I'd love to see it.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I have a few posted around here....but everthing else I have is at home.
If you want do a post search I recently posted one.

·
Registered
117 Posts
nitis said:
ROMAD
how do you like your hankooks? I think they are the best looking tire for the money but how do they wear? much road noise? ride?
Road noise is pretty much non existent. Right now I only have 3500 miles on them and they seem to be wearing ok. I'm going to get them rotated tomorrow. But hell for the money I think they are a good overall tire.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.