DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to have a rear view mirror and monitor so when i'm backin up to a trailer then i can see where i'm goin. I hate having to get out then get back in and such, Also do they make one that goes in your visor? I looked on ebay but there's so dang many and i didnt have time to read i just kind of browsed, So any help or recomendations on a brand would be great.

06 mega cab

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I know saav makes a quality rearview mirror/monitor unit. I believe that Brian aka slammed1 has one of these. I don't know if he has pics or not though.

KB

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yall wouldnt happen to have any links for me, I actually found one on ebay thats not a rear view or visor monitor, The maga cab i purchased has 2 bucket seats in front and in the middle it has that huge ass dbl storage with cup holders and such I think there are a few options to where i could mount this thing at but here's the one on ebay for 129.95 plus shipping and you can get a 3 yr warranty for like 20 $ the picture doesnt look that great but i'm not gonna need it every day,
http://cgi.ebay.com/License-Plate-F...826QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item230039313960

·
Registered
772 Posts
I can send you pics of my front & rear mounted cameras along with the screen in the centre seat lid, tried posting on here & the few pics I did ended up in the wrong areas & I cant move them so I gave up !!

Martin

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
They sell them at Curcuit City, Im guessing they will install for you too.

·
Registered
77 Posts
MegaDad,
WallyWorld also sells one similar to what you are looking at on ebay except it is the wireless/bluetooth model. No need to run the video cable from camera to display. $89.99 (picked up). At our local store it is in the stereo/head unit display and you can actually turn it on and see the quality of the image. The only downside I've seen on the wireless is possible bluetooth cell phone interference when it is operating.
Brad

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thx for the info, i was just at wally world lookin for a dallas cowboy cheerleader calender for my 10 yr old, Thats all he wanted for his b-day :p just had to mention that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.