DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i just got my dakota a week ago, and for some reason the rear sliding glass is gone, now it has a toper, but wind still gets inside, and the toper MUST go. well then i have a huge hole just asking for people to break into it, nothting to steal but you catch my drift.

what years of dakotas would have the same rear glass, i would ASSUME 1gen but like the early ones 87-89? or whatever year they work, im new to dakotas, but not mopars. any thoughs i can buy the rear glass not sure off what year truck for $75 off a local junkyard how does that price sound, kinda expensive, since i paid 200 for the whole truck.

what do you guys think? also will 31s fit with a tbar/shackle lift? thanks

· Registered
47 Posts
the rear sliders on these were basically the same from 87-96 but there were 2 rear sliders for these trucks and I'm not sure which models had what, but I bought one out of a junkyard out of a truck the same year as mine and it was different.There might be a difference between the club cab and the standard cab.I have bought them at my local pull-a-part for $25. Just hold it up to your opening and make sure its the same.

· Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
does anyone know or know where i can get the rear sliding glass dementions, i estimated 13 x15in and i can get a cut piece for $5 :rck: also how do i install it in the tracks, do i have to remove the whole rear window?

· Troubleshooter
1,482 Posts
The rear glass is also suprisingly easy to remove compared to other trucks

· Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya i was looking at it today thankfully its the gasket style window so it should just pop out, i might try some plexiglass just for the time being i dont have alot of spare money sitting around and i need to close up the window

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.