DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok between my exhaust and my bass my rear slider is starting to bug me. With my radio off and just my truck idleing/driving the track ontop of the sliding window vibrates. Anyone have any idea to stop this?

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I need my slider so I can through garbage out the back and back out of driveways at nite. Think there might be a way to solve this?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm having the same problem with mine. On the freeway it vibrates and squeeks like a SOB. How much was it to swap to a solid window?

·
UCF 2012
614 Posts
Mine too but not often, the first time it happened i though someone was throwing some at my truck.

·
WYOhemi
478 Posts
mine too it bugs the sh!t outta me if the radio isnt up

·
Country Style
4,927 Posts
Jay5.9L said:
I'm having the same problem with mine. On the freeway it vibrates and squeeks like a SOB. How much was it to swap to a solid window?
If you can find a cheap window from a nice member here you are in luck. Otherwise they are $650 from the dealer (not installed) and something like $500 for an aftermarket from the local glass guy. I got mine for a great price from a member here and it cost me $75 to have it installed. That would have been $150, but they told me if I removed the interior pieces that touched the window they would do it for $75. I didn't really want them tearing my truck apart anyways was why I asked if they would cut me a deal if I took everything apart and put it back together for them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.