DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my '05 Limited this past week and ordered the Mopar molded splash guards for it. The front went on great fitting around the running board perfectly. The rear do not line up at all like the picture instructions show, I
cann't get the 2 screw holes to line up as the diagram shows, I know I will have to drill 1 hole but not all 3???
I searched the forum and others did not seem to have this much trouble, I even to it to a mechanic and he did not think they were right either. I then double checked the part number and it was for my 05.
I assume that the bottom hole on the guard is not used and only the 3 on going up the side are??
Any help or comments appreciated...Thanks

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
i can do the same. i can take pics to show

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm the same, no problems with mine. I do recall I had to be careful positioning the mud guard vs the steel quarter panel vs the inner wheel well, but it all went together nicely.

·
Grab Life By The Balls
948 Posts
I was thinking about get a set for the rear but im not sure if i like the look of them.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
i'll take some pics in the morning and psot them so you can see what i have. i only have the rears due to my tip coming out the side

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
here are 2 i took kind of dirty. hope this helps a little

Attachments

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Same as mine!

No problem installing them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After checking the part numbers at the MOPAR web site I discovered that I was shipped the wrong guards. The 05's are a different part number than the
06 and 07's. I called where I purchased them and the correct ones are on the way. Thanks for you replies..

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Phew glad we got that straight!! Case solve...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.