DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put the infinity reference 6.5" (6022i) in the rear doors of my 2008 QC. Has any one put this particualr speaker back there? I need to know because the is a shallow mount speaker (6022si) available. I need to know which one to get. Thanks alot. -- Martin:help:

·
Premium Member
22,962 Posts
I've put those back there. The only issue you will have is you can not use 2 of the factory screw holes. If you get some self-tapping screws - you'll be fine.

·
The Walt-n-ator
2,491 Posts
I've put those back there. The only issue you will have is you can not use 2 of the factory screw holes. If you get some self-tapping screws - you'll be fine.
That's what I did with mine. I have the 6.5" Infinity Ref. Components; they fit just fine.

Attachments

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
if you are worried, get the shallow mount speakers

·
Tricked out Ram
12,615 Posts
IDK about your truck but I can tell you on mine that I have the Infinity stock system and it has 5 1/4s in the rear and when I tried to put my Kicker 6 1/2s back there the basket wouldnt even fit. I had to make some 6 1/2s spacers out of some MDF and screw those to the doors and then the speakers to that. So check your doors first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.